Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here and there

It's been awhile. As I sit here and feel sorry for myself for single parenting, I'll play catch up.

Super Robert has galavanted off to Texas and Lousiana to do tree work. So, I do everything possible to hold the fort down and keep us all sane. That involves lots to trips out and general busyness. Oh and a few too many trips to the grocery store.

We took the kids to Ollie Koala's after cousin Hannah's birthday party 2 wks ago. They had a ball! Robert and I had to stop ourselves from playing the kids games. It sucks though when they're wasting perfectly good opportunities to score some tickets!

We went to Disney where Micah stalked Tigger, giggled at Buzz Lightyear and hid from Stitch. Elias had a grand time enjoying the sites. It really was a nice little getaway for the 3 of us. Hot, but who cares when you're in the Disney magic?

Tropical Storm Fay came through and made a nice mess of things. The kids had a ball playing in the mud and water that went to their waist. (Before anyone emails me warning of all the dangers lurking in the water, save it. I don't care.)

No comments:

Post a Comment