Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Blogger that wasn't

After some lovely hate mail, you know who you are, I am back with pics. We've been everywhere and done everything lately. Once again, we're all in snotty hell! Thank God Thanksgiving is behind us and Christmas is coming.  We made our rounds, starting at Cherish's and ending at MawMaw's. There is always familial drama going on with the Twigg's and I got to catch up on the latest secrets. Scandalous! I'm pretty sure Robert's only sane relative is his cousin, Jecika. Boo on her for not staying as long as I had to! There is talk of her using her fancy hair styling skills and de-momming me. About time! The men drove the monster truck around and played football in the yard. The rest of us drank wine and chatted. Some of us too much, ahem. The bra and other woman talk was plentiful, which is probably why we ended up eating at his and hers tables.

We ended the night at The Grandparents. It's so easy that way. Micah ate too many cookies and ran around with all the cousins. There are a lot of us these days! The picture is of the grandkids. There are 5 missing in the pic. It's nice to hit up 2 different houses. My family is huge into food, so there were so many tasty desserts.

Last weekend we went to St Augustine for the lighting of the Christmas tree and city. It was magical to see all the lights come on at once. Super Robert couldn't make it, as I stripped him of his Super title temporarily. That grump stayed home while we went and hung out with the Ferguson's. To make up for his asshattedness, Robert cleaned the entire house before we got home. Oh and he threw out his raggedy couch. Double score!

Anything beyond that, I don't remember. Halloween came and went. The kids were bats. They went trick or treating with Blair at the mall, P Paw, as Micah named him. We finished the night off with trick or treating at the Ferguson's. Jessica and I wore scrubs and drank wine out of specimen cups. The kids ran around and had a blast. The Roberts didn't dress up. We sat on the driveway and passed out candy. Jess and I fished the rejects out from our kids bags and added them to the basket since we ran out pretty fast. I think Jessica actually gave a teenager some Playdoh. I mentioned the wine, right?

And now, we're just around. The kids are well, driving me insane. Micah is insistent that Santa is real and is bringing him a motorcycle for Christmas. Elias and he both run around pretending to shoot everything in sight. That's what happens when you live in the country and have a Hillbilly hubby.

We're on our way out, so I'll be back with pics and tales of dumpster diving! Oh yes, I said dumpster diving!

1 comment: