Friday, November 14, 2008

Prekids

Robert and I were so immature. I was reminiscing today and remembered some of the stupid things we did. I think my favorite was what we called, Video Game Driving.

We had a Honda Civic with a sun roof.  While one of us were driving, the passenger would sit on the drivers lap, stick their head out the roof and do the steering while the other did the pedals. I can't remember if the driver closed their eyes or not, but either way, we couldn't see.

The best place to do, due to the dangerous curve, was on Hartley as we drove to his dad, the police officers house. Fitting isn't it? There was once I was sure we were going to do some damage from taking the turn too fast. It never stopped us though!

I do not look forward to my kids doing those kinds of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment